Sunday 4 January 2009

Goals for 2009

Well back to work tomorrow for me. Its been a good two weeks off work but it just doesn't seem long enough, and I haven't played enough poker!! I had set myself a goal of having a bankroll of $500 before I returned to work but I'll have to settle for around $383 (depends on how much rakeback I receive tomorrow). This makes me about $3k down from my target that I set in August when I started on Celebpoker. 'So what went wrong?' I hear you cry, well quite frankly I don't play enough and my game went a bit stale until Broker pointed out a few big leaks in my game in mid-November. Since then my bankroll has rocketed from £127 to $383, thats more than treble in 6 weeks!! Obviously the rakeback has helped, but I did take out $123 to pay for Hold 'em Manager (and extra beer), so really I have reached my $500 target.

Anyway my targets, or New Year Resolutions if you like, for 2009 are:

To be playing NL20 by the end of January, for which I'll need a $500 bankroll.

To be playing NL50 by the end of February/mid March, for which I'll need a $1000 bankroll.

To be playing NL100 by the end of May, for which I'll need a bankroll of $2000.

By the end of the year I want to pay off my loan and Credit Card, currently about £3.5/4k (about $5.8k).

To improve my Sharkscope record as 'Deatheverytime' on Full Tilt (current ROI -17%, $93 down).

To bed at least one member of Girls Aloud or alternatively Kelly Brook.

No comments: